gnomes & other folktale creatures !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moving the powerful dragon roleplay here

5 posters

Go down

moving the powerful dragon roleplay here  Empty moving the powerful dragon roleplay here

Post by Qizzelth, the Insane Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:57 pm

Select/Unselect multi-quote
Edit/Delete this post

the most powerful dragon in the 7 relms aknowleges your presance Empty the most powerful dragon in the 7 relms aknowleges your presance

Post by Qizzelth, the Insane Today at 2:53 pm
*I fly in with mighty power and unrivaled grace. I rest after a long and hard battle, a small oasis seems like the perfect place to nurse my wounds*

DRAGON ONLY ROLEPLAY. NO "HUMANS" (EVOLVED APE) ALLOWED
also im the most powerful dragon in the land you cannot fight me and you CANNOT beat me
moving the powerful dragon roleplay here  Dee6yh10

pig pig pig pig
Qizzelth, the Insane
Qizzelth, the Insane

Back to top Go down

moving the powerful dragon roleplay here  Empty Re: moving the powerful dragon roleplay here

Post by Merlin_Magican Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:15 pm

I belive you used the wronge image 'mam. this one seems to be you in romantic kahoots with a human. I know it was a simple error but I want to warn you so you dont send off the wrong message.
Merlin_Magican
Merlin_Magican
Admin

https://gnomeandotherfolktal.forumotion.com

Qizzelth, the Insane dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

moving the powerful dragon roleplay here  Empty Re: moving the powerful dragon roleplay here

Post by Qizzelth, the Insane Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:24 pm

No shut up you anthropoid, I'll send whatever image I damn well please Rolling Eyes
although your curtosey is appreciated, I am not capable of editing images. I've consulted every scroll, and none have provided the answers I seek
Qizzelth, the Insane
Qizzelth, the Insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Celetarry Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:25 pm

Qizzelth, the Insane wrote:    Select/Unselect multi-quote
   Edit/Delete this post

the most powerful dragon in the 7 relms aknowleges your presance Empty the most powerful dragon in the 7 relms aknowleges your presance

*I fly in with mighty power and unrivaled grace. I rest after a long and hard battle, a small oasis seems like the perfect place to nurse my wounds*

also im the most powerful dragon in the land you cannot fight me and you CANNOT beat me

pig pig pig pig

Ooh... Shocked
Celetarry
Celetarry

Back to top Go down

Post by Qizzelth, the Insane Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:33 pm

Celetarry wrote:
   Edit/Delete this post

pig pig pig pig

Ooh... Shocked mam you so hot, ough baby baby me put pe my penis in you so hard
what the squib do you mean by that. I may be wounded but I'm not incapable of battle. *snarl*
Qizzelth, the Insane
Qizzelth, the Insane

Qizzelth, the Insane likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Celetarry Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:35 pm

Qizzelth, the Insane wrote:
Celetarry wrote:
   Edit/Delete this post

pig pig pig pig

Ooh... Shocked mam you so hot, ough baby baby me put pe my penis in you so hard

what the squib do you mean by that. I may be wounded but I'm not incapable of battle. *snarl*

My words have been twisted and tangled into something I would never dare to speak my good hoe. I would be glad to use my magical wand to heal your battle damage.
Celetarry
Celetarry

Back to top Go down

Post by Qizzelth, the Insane Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:39 pm

I have no need for your weak magics, you may try if you wish but it will do little to help
Qizzelth, the Insane
Qizzelth, the Insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Celetarry Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:43 pm

Qizzelth, the Insane wrote:I have no need for your weak magics, you may try if you wish but it will do little to help

why must you be so angresive? I only wish to help you and maybe a kiss haha Cool
Celetarry
Celetarry

the name of user is Waz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by \|/1(/<e|) o|_|) \|/17(|- Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:48 pm

moving the powerful dragon roleplay here  Colin_10

BUY MY POTIONS

\|/1(/<e|) o|_|) \|/17(|-

Back to top Go down

Post by Celetarry Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:52 pm

\\|/1(/ wrote:

BUY MY POTIONS

NO GO AWAY YOU WRETCHED HUCKSTER Evil or Very Mad
Celetarry
Celetarry

the name of user is Waz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by the name of user is Waz Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:00 pm

Celetarry wrote:
Qizzelth, the Insane wrote:I have no need for your weak magics, you may try if you wish but it will do little to help

why must you be so angresive? I only wish to help you and maybe a kiss haha Cool

fuck yes sir i agree. this fine sir can woo any lady he has slept with many a dragon and they are a re enjoyed his phallsu. thjey say it feels better and bigger and spikier than the dragon this sir can serve me a beverange when he plases fuck yess sir lovely sir i kill for man like you if i was woman and preghant
the name of user is Waz
the name of user is Waz

Back to top Go down

Post by \|/1(/<e|) o|_|) \|/17(|- Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:03 pm

YOUR W1LLY 1S RUBB1SH

!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Celetarry Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:05 pm

the name of user is Waz wrote:
Celetarry wrote:

fuck yes sir i agree. this fine sir can woo any lady he has slept with many a dragon and they are a re enjoyed his phallsu. thjey say it feels better and bigger and spikier than the dragon this sir can serve me a beverange when he plases fuck yess sir lovely sir i kill for man like you if i was woman and preghant

Stay out of this Goglin. Mad  I do not want to pull out my branch and be pinned down by her while she wraps her tail around it.

I simply want to help this fine young(?) lady in distress.
Celetarry
Celetarry

Back to top Go down

Post by Qizzelth, the Insane Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:13 pm

for a dragoness I am quite young. but I have outlived 12 kingdoms and 3 elections. The only kiss I'd ever give you is the kiss of death. cast the healing spell this instant or else you shall become my supper you Domestical Herulian
moving the powerful dragon roleplay here  373_dr10
Qizzelth, the Insane
Qizzelth, the Insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Celetarry Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:15 pm

Qizzelth, the Insane wrote:for a dragoness I am quite young. but I have outlived 12 kingdoms and 3 elections. The only kiss I'd ever give you is the kiss of death. cast the healing spell this instant or else you shall become my supper you Domestical Herulian
moving the powerful dragon roleplay here  373_dr10

ooh... spicy little harlet... Embarassed
Celetarry
Celetarry

Back to top Go down

Post by Qizzelth, the Insane Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:18 pm

*eats youy*
my stomach acid is uniscapable you die instantly you cant come back
Qizzelth, the Insane
Qizzelth, the Insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Celetarry Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:21 pm

Qizzelth, the Insane wrote:*eats COOKIES*
my CHRISTMAS SPIRIT is VERY HOLLY AND JOLLY you ARE GIVEN MANY PRESENTS you cant NOT BELIEVE IN CHRISTMAS

Would you like some magical milk with your enchanted cookies? (I used my very dangerous time travel power to save myself.)
Celetarry
Celetarry

Merlin_Magican likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin_Magican Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:23 pm

come in, come in. I'd say it's time to deck the halls
Merlin_Magican
Merlin_Magican
Admin

https://gnomeandotherfolktal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum