gnomes & other folktale creatures !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the most powerful dragon in the 7 relms aknowleges your presance

2 posters

Go down

the most powerful dragon in the 7 relms aknowleges your presance Empty the most powerful dragon in the 7 relms aknowleges your presance

Post by Qizzelth, the Insane Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:53 pm

*I fly in with mighty power and unrivaled grace. I rest after a long and hard battle, a small oasis seems like the perfect place to nurse my wounds*

DRAGON ONLY ROLEPLAY. NO "HUMANS" (EVOLVED APE) ALLOWED
also im the most powerful dragon in the land you cannot fight me and you CANNOT beat me

the most powerful dragon in the 7 relms aknowleges your presance Screen10
Qizzelth, the Insane
Qizzelth, the Insane

Back to top Go down

the most powerful dragon in the 7 relms aknowleges your presance Empty Re: the most powerful dragon in the 7 relms aknowleges your presance

Post by Qizzelth, the Insane Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:54 pm

my apologies this was meant for the roleplay section, please do not ban me for this greivance. I'd hate to burn down another relm for your transgressions
Qizzelth, the Insane
Qizzelth, the Insane

Back to top Go down

the most powerful dragon in the 7 relms aknowleges your presance Empty Re: the most powerful dragon in the 7 relms aknowleges your presance

Post by Merlin_Magican Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:19 pm

well you have moved it so theres nothing to be done. no need to worry, though your dispositions towards humans is quite concerning.
Merlin_Magican
Merlin_Magican
Admin

https://gnomeandotherfolktal.forumotion.com

Qizzelth, the Insane dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qizzelth, the Insane Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:30 pm

earthborn scum like you don't deserve a response but I guess I'll respect your rules for the time being. I need some sustenance and I have quite the gold pile to pay for it
Qizzelth, the Insane
Qizzelth, the Insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum